So everyday I speak to new and existing customers alike who use our company, who tell me they know that eating vegetables is important, but can’t really explain why…This typically results in them admitting that because they don’t fully understand why they need to be eating them, they often fail to, or fail to eat as much as they know they should be.
Eating vegetables in your diet is CRUCIAL for growth, health and plays a massive role in fat loss!
The problem with not understanding why and how they are so important is this; when we don’t truly understand why something is important and how it benefits us, it is highly unlikely that we will take the action needed to experience the true benefit. This happens due to our subconscious minds being unable to make a positive connection between taking “said action” and experiencing the positive results that will soon follow!
So today I want to share with you 6 crucial reasons you absolutely need to be eating your veggies!
• Increased Energy. Vegetables, especially greens, are packed with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that increase natural levels of energy.
• Helps You Lose Weight. They’re low in calories, but very filling! Eating extra veggies will provide the obvious nutrient benefits, but will keep you fuller for longer & help prevent over eating!
• Slows Down The Aging Process. The high antioxidant content of veggies protect the body from harmful free radicals that cause cell damage and expedite the signs of aging.
• Improved Focus. Vitamin B9 and E which green leafy veggies (like spinach & kale) are high in, have been scientifically demonstrated to enhance cognition factors such as memory, concentration and lower the risk of neurodegenerative decline/disease.
• Keeps Your Gut In Check. Fiber which is prevalent in green veggies, is essential for maintaining good gut health. Taking care of our guts (insides) is necessary to feel well, digest the nutrition we consume and overall supports the process of losing weight.
• Support Positive Mood & Lowers Depression. Veggies like tomato, mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, kale and even sweet potatoes have been linked to lower levels of depression, improved levels of psychological well-being, more positive moods, life satisfaction and overall prosperity.
Eating a diet rich in veggies is super important and MANDATORY if you want to look, feel and perform your best! You should consuming vegetables, preferably green veggies in 2-3 meals every single day! Which of course by using Nutrition Solutions, you check that box!
Just make sure you’re finishing your veggies in each meal and that you’re getting your servings in 7 days a week!
Your results will be far better if you do!