Staying on track with a healthy and clean diet can be challenging both mentally and physically! At Nutrition Solutions we strive to break the stigma about what a “diet” actually entails, and prove to our clients that you can actually enjoy great tasting, diversified pre made meals, and get in the best shape of your life in the process!
Whether you’re living the Nutrition Solutions Lifestyle or meal prepping on your own, sometimes, mostly at night when we all know we shouldn’t do it, a seemingly irresistible urge to satisfy that obligatory sweet tooth consumes us! So what options (if any) do we have to rectify these cravings but still stay on track with our goals, whether they be to reduce body fat, add lean muscle, or a combination there of!?
Look no further than PANCAKES!!! While pancakes just happen to be my personal favorite “cheat meal”, when prepared conducive, they can also be incorporated into ones normal day and not only keep you on track with your goals, but provide some much needed psychological stimulation in the process!! So without further a due, ladies and gentlemen, introducing Chris Cav’s 0 CARB CINNAMON CHOCOLATE SWIRL PROTEIN PANCAKES!!
– 5 egg whites (whisk until fluffy)
– 1 scoop of casein protein (Vanilla or Chocolate)
– 1 table spoon cinnamon
– 1 table spoon Walden Farms chocolate syrup
– 1/4 teaspoon no carb baking powder
1) Whisk all ingredients until no lumps remain
2) Heat a skillet with coconut oil to medium heat
3) Drop the mix into the skillet separating by size pancake desired
4) Cook 2 min-ish per side, until golden brown, then flip it!
5) Eat! *You can add a tablespoon or 2 of natural peanut butter to improve taste and provide a serving of healthy fats as long as it fits within your macros.
Also try to diversify flavor without the associated guilt;
Walden Farms (calorie, carb, and fat free)
– Pancake syrup
– Caramel syrup
– Blueberry spread
Make your own combinations and let me know what you think! Enjoy!