I’m actually very excited for today’s blog! More excited than usual! In the upcoming weeks, you’re going to hear me reiterate the following; a lot! Summer… is… coming!
Whether it is a Memorial Day Weekend get away, to get sexy for the beach, or if you just want to generally feel better and have more energy to engage in all the fun, exciting stuff the warm weather brings with, a lot of us are scrambling to get on some sort of diet or new workout routine
(check my thats workouts here) in order to get their bodies looking prime for summer!
When it comes to eating healthy and maintaining a certain level of consistency and discipline with our “diet”, one can suggest the 80/20 rule will play the deciding factor in dictating whether we ever reach our goals, or fail miserably over and over. The Pareto principle, known also as the 80-20 rule, states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
Today I’m going to share with you MY SECRET, that has not just helped me get in the best shape of my life and keep me 100% on point with my diet, but has done so in such a way where I don’t crave junk, sweets, or anything else non-conducive to a flat, curvy stomach, or shredded, 6 pack abs!
Keep Reading to Learn My Secret to Not F’n Up Your Diet…..
Back to the 80/20 rule. In this instance, we are talking about the not so stellar things you’re eating or drinking 20% of the time. This snack here, the crazy Sunday cheat meal you think is helping you see gains, or even some extra fruit you’re adding in, loaded with carbs and sugar that you don’t need, and would like to believe doesn’t make a difference since you don’t do it “that much”.
It makes a huge difference. Trust me.
We are humans. We crave mental stimulation and variety. The key is to satisfy these essential needs to where it does not take over and consume our psychology.
So what’s up with the title?
Sorry….I’m over here giving you a psych lesson when all you want is to know what the hell this secret is. So accidentally, I stumbled on a fairly new product, that when I strategically incorporated it into my “diet”, it not only helped me lose fat, but provided me mental gratification on such a level where “cravings” and “sweet tooth’s” are now a thing of the past.
Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages,
I introduce you to, nuts ‘n more.
Why I Use It?
– Provides me the healthy fats I need to allow my body to let go of the stubborn fat stored in the lower back, love handles, and lower stomach.
– Protein Infused. Not only does this baby give me the good fats my body needs, but also has added protein. Not just any protein, but isolate protein which your body absorbs 20% better than your average protein concentrate.
– Taste how an orgasm feels. No further need to elaborate.
– No sugar. This product is sweetened naturally which is very important. A lot of people like to use regular, or natural, grocery store bought, peanut butter in their diets. Great for fats, not so great with sugar content. The more frequently you ingest sugar, the more your body craves it. Kind of like cocaine use. As a matter of fact, it’s exactly like that, as any food addict would be able to tell you. The average American eats 130 pounds of added sugar every year. The average American (almost ¾ of the adult population) is categorized as “overweight” or “obese”. Coincidence?
– Proactively satisfies my sweet tooth, which has gotten intense at times, and enables me to stay strict on my diet, Even if I’m eating very basic, bland foods, while incorporating 2 servings daily into my diet, I have 0 cravings, or any urges to immediately go eat an entire pizza and pint of ice cream!! Which is ok to do in certain instances, when you want to; but never because you NEED or HAVE to.
nuts ‘n more on any flavor of Clean Cheatz will blow your mind. My mind was blown when I posed for this ridiculous selfie after a recent competition. I decided that for my post comp reward meal, I would opt with a Blueberry Muffin AND Red Velvet Cheesecake Clean Cheatz protein bar, with a tablespoon of nuts ‘n more on each. (NO B.S., first thing I had) OMG!!!! Food porn at it’s finest….
Which Kind Do I Use?
I like their almond butters best. Almonds provide slightly superior fat content than peanuts, but more over less carbohydrates than the peanut butters they offer. It’s not “bad” by any means, and I love and use their peanut butters too. I’m just stating what my personal favs are.
In my pantry at the time this was written, I have the regular Almond Butter, the Chocolate Almond Butter, and the Toffee Crunch Peanut Butter.
Where Can You Get Yours?
You damn sure can’t have any of mine, so I’ll include a link below where you can check out all the different flavors and order some straight to your door.
Order nuts ‘n more here.
For you guys that keep up with the blog, and my social media, you know I don’t advocate anything unless I personally use it, and can responsibly sign off on its effectiveness.
This stuff is the TRUTH, and has honestly changed my life ☺
***Disclaimer: eating 1/2 the jar at once, or using any way than in strategic moderation, will not produce the results I’ve described above. For most of you this probably goes without saying.